Mike has worked on a variety of merger and acquisition transactions, representing both buyers and sellers, including numerous privately-held companies, public companies and private equity companies. In addition, Mike has advised clients on a wide range of general corporate and commercial contract matters.
Mike is also active in the community. He is a member of the executive board of Playhouse Square Partners, the board of the American Lung Association’s Charity Golf Tournament and President of Gilmour Academy’s Alumni Board. Michael also volunteers with the Lake Humane Society and St. Mary’s Church of Mentor.
- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) and its affiliates in several acquisitions, including:
- the purchase of the stock of a supplier of food stabilizer products;
- the purchase of substantially all of the assets of a bridge and road repair company; and
- the purchase of substantially all of the assets of a supplier of painting, sealing and finishing products.
- Linsalata Capital Partners, Inc.
- the sale of the securities of a national manufacturer of branded pizza crusts.
- CapitalWorks, LLC
- the purchase of the equity interests of a leading manufacturer of premium quality custom vinyl windows.
- the sale of the equity interests of a national manufacturer of fractional motors.
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- General corporate matters, including the drafting of Supplier Terms and Conditions and License Agreements.
- The purchase of the capital stock of an international company engaged in the research, development and manufacture of thermoplastic elastomers and polyvinyl chloride compounds.
- The sale of the equity interests of a leading provider of thermal heating and district cooling utility services.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Aviation Law
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of Toledo, B.A., Finance, 2008, Member, Golf Team
- State of Ohio