Mallika has worked on a variety of merger and acquisition transactions, representing both buyers and sellers, including RPM International Inc., Clark-Reliance Corp. and Linsalata Capital Partners.
Mallika received a B.A. from Case Western Reserve University and her J.D., cum laude, from the The Ohio State University, and is currently obtaining her M.B.A from Case Western Reserve University. She joined Calfee in 2013.
- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) and its affiliates in several acquisitions, including:
- The purchase of the stock of Krud Kutter, a producer of cleaners and removers for residential, commercial and industrial environments; and
- The purchase of substantially all of the assets of Sealex, Inc., a developer and manufacturer of extruded silicone sheets.
- Clark-Reliance Corp. and its affiliates in several acquisitions, including the purchase of substantially all of the assets of EEE Enterprises, Inc., a designer and assembler of liquid level gauges, sight windows, sight glass and gauge glass, pressure gauges, boiler gaskets and other industrial plant equipment.
- Linsalata Capital Partners in several transactions, including:
- The sale of U-Line, a leader in the under counter ice making, refrigeration and wine cabinet market; and
- The purchase of substantially all of the assets of Manhattan Beachwear, a leading provider of athletic-oriented apparel, team uniforms, sportswear and other accessories.
- CapitalWorks LLC in several acquisitions, including:
- The purchase of the stock of Tecniflex, Inc., a seller of financial equipment and related services; and
- The purchase of the stock of Aqua-Lung America, Inc, a manufacturer of diving and scuba equipment.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets/Securities Transactions
- Compliance Services
- Board Counseling and Public Mergers & Acquisitions
- Public Reporting and Corporate Governance
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2013
- - Editor-in-Chief, Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Case Western Reserve University, M.B.A. (Graduate Candidate, expected completion 2018)
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., Anthropology and Spanish, 2010
- State of Ohio