Lindsey has been named to the 2018 Ohio Rising Stars List for Business Litigation by Super Lawyers.
Representative examples of Lindsey’s recent work include:
- Winning summary judgment in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas on behalf of a public utility in connection with property damage claims
- Obtaining dismissal of negligence claims filed in state court involving property damage on two separate occasions
- Prevailing on summary judgment in federal court on behalf of a captive insurer in a coverage dispute between two insurance carriers arising out of product liability claims
- Obtaining summary judgment in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas on claims asserted by 15 plaintiffs for breach of contract and alleged violations of the Ohio Business Opportunity Plan Act
Lindsey earned her J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011, from Case Western Reserve University, where she was a contributing editor for the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court team. She also earned a B.S., magna cum laude, in Secondary English Education, from Miami University in 2006. Prior to attending law school, Lindsey taught high school English.
She joined Calfee in 2011.
- Tort, Accident and Products Liability Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Business, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling and Litigation
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011, Order of the Coif, Law Review, contributing editor, ABA Moot Court Team
- Miami University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2006
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court (Northern District of Ohio)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit