Lindsey earned her J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011, from Case Western Reserve University, where she was a contributing editor for the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court team. She also earned a B.S., magna cum laude, in Secondary English Education, from Miami University in 2006. Prior to attending law school, Lindsey taught high school English.
Lindsey has been named a “Rising Star” by Ohio Super Lawyers. She joined Calfee in 2011.
- Tort, Accident and Products Liability Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Business, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling and Litigation
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011, Order of the Coif, Law Review, contributing editor, ABA Moot Court Team
- Miami University, B.S., Secondary English Education, magna cum laude, 2006
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court (Northern District of Ohio)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit