Jack’s real estate experience encompasses all phases of the acquisition, development, construction, financing and leasing process, including the structuring of investment syndications, private placements and tax-deferred exchanges.
Jack is a trustee emeritus of Laurel School. He also served for many years as a member of the board of trustees of Village Capital Corporation and as the secretary of Cleveland Development Advisors, Inc. (an affiliate of the Greater Cleveland Partnership). He has been recognized consistently in The Best Lawyers in America for the specialty of Venture Capital Law. Jack began his tenure with Calfee in 1978.
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Capital Markets/Securities Transactions
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., Law Review, Order of the Coif, 1978
- Williams College, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1974
- State of Ohio