He has represented scheduled airlines, manufacturers, and multiple aviation enterprises in accident litigation, FAA regulations matters and business planning.
He is a licensed commercial pilot and flight instructor and has published four books and hundreds of magazine articles on various topics legal and aviation. He is a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association and serves on the legal services panel of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Jerry joined Calfee in 2017.
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Aviation Law
- Capital University, J.D., 1975
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 1969
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court of Northern Ohio
- U.S. District Court of Southern Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States