In addition, Jennifer is a Workers’ Compensation attorney who has represented both self-insured and state-funded employers. She has successfully defended employers before the Industrial Commission of Ohio and through all phases of litigation, up to and including the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Jennifer is a member of both the Ohio and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Associations. As a seminar presenter, she has spoken on “Defense of Workers’ Compensation Claims — Employer’s Perspective” for the Cleveland Bar and was on a panel at the Self-Insured Group of Ohio’s annual education day entitled “Understanding the BWC Self-Insured Manual. Additionally, she is a member of the University of Akron School of Law Alumni Association.
Before joining Calfee, Jennifer worked as an associate attorney at Rademaker, Matty, McClelland & Greve. During law school, she served a Judicial Clerk internship with Judge John R. Adams, who is now a federal judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
She joined Calfee in 2007.
- Tort, Accident and Products Liability Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation and OSHA
- Workers’ Compensation and OSHA Litigation
- Business, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Mount Union College, B.A., cum laude, Psi Kappa Omega, member, Gamma Sigma Alpha, member, 1997
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court (Northern District of Ohio)