Jenn’s intellectual property litigation experience includes cases involving claims of patent infringement, trademark infringement, false designation of origin, false advertising, unfair competition, deceptive trade practices, false patent marking, and copyright infringement. She has prosecuted mechanical and design patent applications in the United States. She has also prosecuted trademark applications in the United States and abroad, including representing clients in proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Jenn counsels clients on the acquisition, clearance, and maintenance of intellectual property rights.
Jenn was a member of the committee tasked by the bench to promulgate Local Patent Rules for the Northern District of Ohio. She was also the past Chair of the Intellectual Property Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. Jenn has been selected for inclusion on the list of Rising Stars in Intellectual Property/Intellectual Property Litigation by Ohio Super Lawyers in 2005-2007 and 2010-2016. She joined Calfee in 2001.
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2001
- Washington and Lee University, B.S. in Biology, magna cum laude, 1998
- State of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Courts (Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit