Brian has assisted in the representation of a wide range of clients with respect to a variety of merger, acquisition and other corporate transactions. He has been recognized as a 2018 Rising Star in capital markets: debt, capital markets: equity, and M&A practice areas by IFLR1000, the guide to the world's leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers.
Brian earned his B.A., cum laude from the University of Dayton and his J.D., magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He joined Calfee in 2015.
Brian’s experience includes the assistance in the representation of the following clients:
- Linsalata Capital Partners in several transactions, including:
- The acquisition-via-merger of the capital stock of Glynlyon, Inc., a leading provider of technology-enabled education curriculum for pre-K to 12th grade students; and
- The acquisition of the capital stock of Happy Floors, a leading distributor of imported Italian porcelain tile.
- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) in the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Sealex, a developer and manufacturer of extruded silicone sheets.
- Invacare (NYSE: IVC) in several transactions, including:
- The sale of Garden City Medical, Inc., a provider of durable medical equipment; and
- The private offering of $130 million in convertible senior notes.
- The J. M. Smucker Company in the sale of its Eagle Brand and private label milk business.
- ExactCare Pharmacy, a provider of pharmacy care and other pharmaceutical services, in the sale-via-recapitalization to a private-equity buyer.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets/Securities Transactions
- Private Equity
- Public Reporting and Corporate Governance
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- University of Dayton, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- State of Ohio