The IT Support Specialist provides technical support to system users locally and remotely. This position is responsible for providing timely and effective solutions to user support problems. The IT Support Specialist will support hardware, software and communication systems. This position is part of a client driven team focused on providing exceptional service that exceeds user expectations. The IT Support Specialist is a motivated self-starter with strong technical skills and the ability to work within a strategic, team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with end-users via telephone, in-person and online to identify, diagnose and resolve technical issues and provide information.
- Identify and document requirements for user needs.
- Partner with team members to improve processes to enhance the firm’s use of IT resources.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, procedures and project work.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all hardware and software to ensure optimal performance.
- Execute software releases across the firm.
- Communicate with Technology Services Manager regularly to keep abreast of project status and through consistent use of project management tools.
- Monitor technology to ensure skills remain current.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a user support environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers and Windows OS.
- Ability to install and support enterprise wide applications (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Ability to install and configure peripheral equipment.
- Strong technical, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication to effectively explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Project management experience; ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines.
- Ability to achieve IT system objectives by gathering applicable data, identifying and evaluating options, and recommending a course of action.
- Desire and ability to learn and promote new technologies and apply them in a legal environment.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program and an excellent work environment. Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirement to: Eureka Morton, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, 1405 East Sixth Street, Cleveland, OH 44114, or E-mail: email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.