Transforming the Space for the 21st Century Practice of Law
Calfee and our architecture firm, Vocon, conducted research to discover the best technologies and the most efficient work practices for our attorneys and staff. As a result, the Calfee Building includes:
- Multiple collaborative workspaces to allow groups of attorneys to share ideas and work product.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the building, flat-screen video panels with computer connections in each conference room.
- The high-tech glass walls of the second floor conference rooms not only meet historic renovation guidelines, but allow for privacy at the flip of a switch.
- A conference center with rooms of various sizes near each other makes for efficient meetings for groups of two to 20 or more.
- The conference rooms are outfitted with professional-grade audio and video conferencing systems for use by Calfee attorneys and our clients.