Marketing Administrative Assistant – Cleveland
Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP (Calfee), a full-service corporate law firm in Ohio, is seeking a Marketing Administrative Assistant for its Cleveland office. Under general supervision of the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Marketing department. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment in support of accomplishing the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives and goals.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Prepare general correspondence in response to inquiries; proofread, edit and format documents, graphics, presentations and reports.
- Maintain marketing materials, inventory and replace as needed.
- Update lawyer listings in legal directories.
- Assist with CRM maintenance work, promotional and pitch materials, including brochures, lawyer biographies, copies of firm publications, and pitch packets.
- CLE data processing and calendaring for events, process applications and certificates, review and file data from CLE sign-in sheets. Create name tags and handouts for events.
- Distribute firm tickets for client entertainment.
- Maintain department calendar and schedule meetings.
- Special projects and day-to-day assistance with marketing/business development activities as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field a plus
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, web content, CRM tools.
- Strong knowledge of graphic design software to prepare Firm collateral.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet required deadlines.
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative and desire to deliver accurate work product.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communications.
- Effective project management skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program, an excellent work environment and the opportunity to contribute to a vital area of the firm. Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirement to: Eureka Morton, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, 1405 East Sixth Street, Cleveland, OH 44114, or E-mail: email@example.com, or Fax: 216-241-0816. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.