Events & Seminars
COSE and Calfee Workers’ Compensation Seminar
Event Code: 10338
11/14/2008 12:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Holiday Inn 6001 Rockside Road Independence, OH 44131
A day dedicated to helping you understand the various facets of workers’ compensation in Ohio. Hear important updates from experts on how to lower your costs, improve safety, and manage claims.
Morning Presentations (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- BWC Update: Safety & Programs - Tom Wilson, The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management & Cost Control - Maria Mastrandrea, WCLA, FCLA, and Kelly Baker, COSE Compensation Services
- Workers’ Compensation Legal Update: BWC, IC, Legislative, CaseLaw - William B. McKinley, Esq., Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- IMEs A to Z: Conducting & Evaluating Independent Medical Examinations - Donato Borrillo, MD, Esq, Ohio Specialty Network; Donald E. Lampert, Ph.D., Esq., and Linda U. Elliott, RN, Esq., Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
Afternoon Presentations (1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Translating Safety Into Savings - Joe Ventura, Safety Controls Technology, Inc.
- OSHA Inspections & OSHA Update - William L.S. Ross, Esq., Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
This complimentary seminar is being offered to all members of COSE’s workers’ compensation program as well as clients of Calfee. For additional information, contact: Lissa Mercado at COSE, 216.592.2340 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or Anne Cummings at Calfee, 216.622.8877 or email@example.com.